Monday, January 2, 2017

Monday DFS Pick #5 - Small Foward

I originally had Tyreke Evans at SF, but due to Draft King's multi-position spots, I moved him to SG so that I could select another SF.

SF: Kevin Durant - Golden State - $9,900

Do I really need to say more?  Durant has been having a dominating season that is simply being over-shadowed by the video game numbers Westbrook and Harden are running out each night.

Seemingly a lock for 50+ each time he puts his shoes on, I felt the need to grab a piece or two from the game with the highest over/under on the board ... and if I'm going to buy a piece, it might as well be a big piece, right?!

Denver is actually decent at guarding the SF position, but this isn't your ordinary SF.  I like to think that Durant is about as "match-up proof" as they come.

Roster so far:

PG: Jrue Holiday
SG: Tyreke Evans
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Jabari Parker
C: Rudy Gobert

No comments: