Monday, January 2, 2017

Monday NBA DFS Draft Kings pick #2 - Point Guard

I wrote earlier this morning about my interest in Utah's Rudy Gobert on tonight's NBA slate, so now I will give you another player that I am interested in.

Again, let me make it clear that guys like Westbrook and Harden are obviously studs on any slate where they are playing, but I am looking at other guys at the moment that could help solidify your roster.

This pick comes with an * as I want to see if Kyrie Irving is starting tonight for the Cavs, but I like:

PG: Jrue Holiday - NO Pelicans - $6,500

Jrue sees a little bit of a price increase tonight, rising from $6,300 up to $6,500 - but I still like his spot in this match-up.

Cleveland ranks 23rd vs the PG position, giving up an average of 48.14 fantasy points per game this season.

Battling back from injury, Jrue has played over 30 minutes in 8 of his last 10 outings and has taken double digit shot attempts in 9 of those games as well.

In his last 5 games Jru has averaged a little over 37 ppg which would put him at near 6x his current salary.

The game tonight looks to be a high-paced high-scoring affair and I think Jrue, a walking double-double threat, will go under owned and give you a nice little advantage on the field.

Stay tuned for my next player, coming soon...

No comments: